Sunday, November 20, 2005

New Semi-FO


So I'm really bad about starting things while i still have tons of unfinished things.

Ah, well. This is a simple garter stitch scarf made with Noro's Kujaku and I think it's absolutely awesome! It's a weird yarn that goes from lime green to fuschia to brown with this rainbow ribbon twisted around. Very cool.

I also started the agate and lace scarf for my bf's mom. It's a nice pattern that I think she'll like.

It's made with KnitPicks merino style in cranberry, which is veeeeeeerry

soft and great for scarves.

This is The Essential Stripe Sweater from Wendy at Knit and Tonic. It's an awesome pattern that hopefully looks as good on me as it does Wendy. (Is it weird to use someone's name when you've never met them? Makes me feel sorta stalker-ish...) It's a top down sweater pattern which is cool cuz you can try it on as you go so that you don't end up with sweaters that are more crop tops than sweaters (see Lace Leaf Pullover).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home